Our Privacy Commitment
SNA Asia Group Pty Ltd (SNA Tours) understands that you value your privacy and wish to have your personal information kept secure. For these reasons, SNA Tours places a high priority on the security of information we hold. We have developed this policy to inform you of how we manage your personal information and maintain its integrity and security.
We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 and must comply with the National Privacy Principles. You can find more information about the Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles on the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website at www.privacy.gov.au
While we believe in keeping your personal information highly secure, we also believe that you have the right to be informed about how we deal with that information so, if on reading this policy you are unclear on any of the matters or simply want more information, please contact us on the telephone number or addresses provided below.
In this policy 'we', 'us', 'our' and 'SNA Tours' refers to SNA Asia Group Pty Ltd (ABN 39 165 238 326).
Collecting Personal Information
We aim to collect personal information only if it is relevant and necessary to providing the service or product you have requested from us.
In general, you can assume that we collect and hold the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone and fax number
- Organisation (if applicable)
- Credit card details if paying for an order by credit card
In most cases we will collect this information from you directly. Naturally, we collect and hold a broad range of personal information gathered during the course of providing our services. However, as stated above, we strive to ensure that we collect and hold only that personal information which is relevant and necessary to your specific matters.
Purposes of Collection
We collect information primarily to record appropriate details for any order you have placed with us.
We may also use the information to send travel updates to you and/or to inform you of products or services that can be purchased from us;
The following third parties may have access to personal information:
- IT technicians may have access when providing on-site support although it is our practice for them to work under supervision
- File storage services
- The authorised payment gateway for credit card transactions
We will not otherwise disclose information about you unless the disclosure:
- is required by law
- is authorised by law
- you have consented to our disclosing the information about you
Personal Information Quality
We aim to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up to date. To assist us in this, you need to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested and properly update the information to us to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
If you believe that the information is inaccurate or incomplete, please contact us and we will use all reasonable effort to correct the information.
Securing Your Personal Information
We are committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of the data you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorised disclosure, use or alteration.
- after hours access to the building is by security key only and security alarms set by individual PIN codes;
- our offices are also securely locked after hours
- all staff are required to sign a Policy & Procedures covering computer usage
- all computers have password protection
- all computers are password protected and virus protected
- our website is protected by a firewall
- our employees all sign confidentiality agreements as part of their employment
- all web transactions are secured with SSL certification and protection
We have the following security measures in place to protect your information:
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a limited right to access all personal information that we hold about you. In limited circumstances, we may refuse your request to access, in which case, we will give you a reason for that refusal. We are not required to provide access where:
- denying access is required or authorised by law
- providing access would be unlawful
Changes to this Statement